Home » XTERRA GPS SYSTEM
The DTI XTerra is a Self-contained Digital Drilling System that offers; Full Navigation, Positioning, Alignment, and Data Storage, giving the most accurate navigation for surface drilling applications. The DTI system guides and monitors pre-loaded custom drill hole patterns and saves data history via satellite tracking, GPS 30 and Glonass.
- DTI XTERRA GPS provides the drill operator with a moving map to allow quick navigation to the desired hole location.
- Problems with lost or buried stakes are eliminated and surveying is not required.
- As the drill navigates around the pattern, DTI Xterra system shows the pattern replicated on a moving map on the operator’s display.
- Mines can design drill patterns off-site and download them to the drill, or the operator can layout standard patterns on board the drill, on the fly.
- Turns data into informational Comprehensive data about each hole and the delays incurred is transmitted back to the office server by a secure telemetry system. This information is then stored in an open SQL database. Data can be easily integrated with the Microsoft® Office Suite to generate reports, create diagrams and share information. This allows real-time fleet information to be used in decision making to maximize productivity.
- Simple to use. The XTERRA is designed with the end user in mind. Simple instruction manuals and support staff are ready to help.
- Accuracy within 30 mm. AngleBlaster feature eliminates calculating complicated compound angles.
The DTI XTerra System comes complete with:
- Heavy Duty, Industrial Tough, Computer designed and built to operate in harsh and extreme conditions.
- Touch Screen Monitor with enhanced graphics and preferences.
- Three (3) Dish Antennas that track 30 GPS and 21 Glonass Satellites in real time for positioning, navigation and alignment within 30 mm grade accuracy.
- Two (2) RF MODEMS that transmit corrections to Receivers.
- Two (2) RECEIVERS receive satellite signals and generates correction message.
- DTI Dynamic Position Correction Data Stream software with enhanced visuals for easy operation. Retro-fit installation? Retro-fitting to any drill is a simple and easy task. The simplicity of the system allows for easy onsite installation by qualified mine technicians.